October 17, 2008 by missmegany
Right. So here’s the breakdown. At the point where I went food-crazy and started buying all sorts of stuff, I wasn’t actually over by that point!! If only I’d kept better track, I could have known!
Transport has DEFINITELY been my biggest expense. Stupid trains and buses. At least I don’t have a car.
- Train to Bournemouth £6.75
- Entrance to Club Anemone £5.00
- Birthday card for Anemone £0.60
- Soup £0.35
- Twix £0.45
- Crumpets & tea £0.83
- Soup £0.35
- Vanilla yogurt drink £0.83
- Art! by Andy Bever £5.00
- CONTROVERSIAL bread £1.40
- CONTROVERSIAL feta £2.80
21 September Train to Sway to see art £3.85
24 September Rice Krispie treat (!!!) £0.40
- Falafel and chips before a gig £4.60
- bus to more art £1.50
30 September Iron (essential?) £8.48
2 October Crumpet £0.43
- Gifts for Sam & baby £17.00
- Gifts for Katey (split) £5.50
- Cheesy chips after a gig £1.50
- Apple turnover before the all-dayer £0.70
- Pizza at lunch before all-dayer (split it) £1.80
- Tea at alldayer (it was kinda cold out) £1.50
- Dinner at Wendy’s surprise party £19.50
That’s pretty rubbish. So a lot was on food, which I’m going to stop doing. Promise. And a LOT was on transportation. Plus, I didn’t realise how much I spent around gigs–not on entrance, but on just being tempted while I’m out. Thanks goodness I don’t drink! That would be disastrous.
Right. So THIS month, I need to not fail. At the very least, not fail so badly.